Book your room at The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Ensuite Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Ensuite Large Family RoomMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children, 4 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly bed & breakfast in Pyrmont
This family-friendly Pyrmont bed & breakfast is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Australian National Maritime Museum, Harbourside, and Sydney Lyric Theatre. University of Sydney and Circular Quay are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a TV in the lobby are available at this bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 27 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour features coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a television in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1886
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 7.50 for adults and AUD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 2 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 16.00 (one way)
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.