Book your room at The Gatwick White House Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelGuesthouse in Horley with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Horley, this guesthouse is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Gatwick Aviation Museum and within 6 mi (10 km) of Crawley Town Hall and Hawth Theatre. Worth St. Nicholas' Church and St. John the Baptist Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus WiFi and LCD TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Gatwick White House Hotel50-52 Church Road Near Gatwick Airport Horley England RH6 7EX
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This guesthouse offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Horley guesthouse also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a shopping center shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Gatwick White House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1982
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Separate bedroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
SAFFRON GRILL - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00 per day
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.