Book your room at The Gatwick White House Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly guesthouse with restaurant and bar/lounge
This family-friendly Horley guesthouse is located near the airport, 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Gatwick Aviation Museum, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Crawley County Mall Shopping Center and Barons Cave. Hawth Theatre and Worth St. Nicholas' Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This guesthouse offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly guesthouse also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a ski shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Gatwick White House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1982
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6 GBP per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6.00 GBP per stay )
Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Separate bedroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
SAFFRON GRILL - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: GBP 6 (one way)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 4.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.