Overview of Songphanburi Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Songphanburi Hotel is located in Suphan Buri. Khum Khun Phaen and Suphanburi Provincial Stadium are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chalerm Patthara Rachini Park and Banharn-Jamsai Tower. Wat Pa Lelai Woraviharn and Thai Farmers Lifestyle and Spiritual Learning Center are also worth visiting.Visit our Suphan Buri travel guide
- Dragon Descendants Museum - 5 min drive
- Khao Yai National Park - 5 min drive
- Chalerm Patthara Rachini Park - 6 min drive
- Khum Khun Phaen - 6 min drive
- Banharn-Jamsai Tower - 6 min drive
- Suphan Buri Station - 8 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 120 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service