- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Train Station Square
- 3 min walk
- Covered Bridge
- 7 min walk
- Restaurant Brasserie L'Anatolie
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Strasbourg, Hotel Victoria is near a metro station. L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Alsatian Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Covered Bridge and Strasbourg Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Zenith Strasbourg or Iceberg Ice Rink. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gare de Centrale Tram Station is just steps away and Alt Winmarik Tram Station is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our Strasbourg travel guide
- Train Station Square - 3 min walk
- Covered Bridge - 7 min walk
- Strasbourg Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 7 min walk
- Place Kléber - 9 min walk
- Gutenberg Square - 12 min walk
- Strasbourg Station - 2 min walk
- Gare de Centrale Tram Station - 2 min walk
- Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Restaurant Brasserie L'Anatolie — 1 min walk
- Nemrut — 1 min walk
- Starbucks — 1 min walk
- La Perestroïka — 1 min walk
- Le Tischgarten — 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.80 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 7.40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Victoria Strasbourg
- Victoria Strasbourg
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Parking nearby: EUR 7.40 per day
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM: EUR 9.80 per person
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
- premium channels
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pleasant and very friendly
Hotel is on 2nd floor of residential building. Very good location, but no parking at hotel. Unload at front, then park elsewhere. Staff very helpful in providing directions. Excellent, friendly service. Nicely decorated. Recommended to excellent restaurant in old town. Have very good 1 day stay.