Get an overview of this hotelSt. Louis high-rise across from majestic Gateway Arch
Popular property highlights
Near central sites
This 29-story St. Louis hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium, 6 blocks from the Edward Jones Dome and the Lumiere Place Casino, and less than 1 mile from Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and America's Center.
Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown's rooftop pool has a sundeck and views of the arch. The hotel restaurant specializes in steak and pastas, and the atrium lounge features two-story floor-to-ceiling windows.
The oversized guestrooms in Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown offer new bedding packages, dark-wood furnishings, and modern artwork. Amenities include complimentary wireless and wired Internet access and cable TV.
City Place St. Louis - Downtown Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
This St. Louis hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium, 6 blocks from the Edward Jones Dome and the Lumiere Place Casino, and less than 1 mile from Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and America's Center.
Amenities at Crowne Plaza Riverfront at the Arch include a 24-hour fitness club, sundries shop, guest laundry, and valet service. The hotel also offers a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool and sundeck.
This St. Louis hotel completed renovations to its elevators, lobby, Atrium Lounge, Union Grill, and fitness center in January 2008. The updated three-story Atrium Lounge features a new hardwood bar, sleek sofas, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. The garden patio offers outdoor seating. The Union Grill has two-story windows on three of its walls, with views of the patio and the adjacent Gateway Arch on the riverfront.
Business services include a 24-hour business center, complimentary standard Internet access, and 15,995 square feet of meeting facilities including 9 meeting/conference rooms with audio-visual equipment.
A car parking with valet service and RV/truck parking are available for a surcharge.
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool 1
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 14866
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 29
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Union Grill - A casual restaurant located on the promenade level of the hotel. The menu includes steak, ribs, pastas, and sandwiches. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atrium Lobby Lounge - This relaxed two-story lounge features a handsome hardwood bar, pianos, televisions, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Open daily.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch Hotel St. Louis
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch St. Louis
- City Place St. Louis Downtown Hotel
- City Place St. Louis Downtown
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.