- Unity of the White Mountains
- 4 min drive
- Ponderosa Plaza
- 7 min drive
- 5 min drive
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- 5 min drive
- Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Unity of the White Mountains - 4 min drive
- Ponderosa Plaza - 7 min drive
- Woodland Lake Park - 7 min drive
- Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club - 12 min drive
- Hon-Dah Casino - 14 min drive
- Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional) - 17 min drive
- McDonalds — 5 min drive
- Kentucky Fried Chicken — 5 min drive
- Burger King — 6 min drive
- Firehouse Subs — 7 min drive
- KFC — 13 min drive
About this property
Rainbow's End Resort on Rainbow Lake
At Rainbow's End Resort on Rainbow Lake, catch some rays on the beach or spend the day at a marina. All 15 cabins provide conveniences such as microwaves and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and patios. Other amenities available to guests include TVs.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 19 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 19 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- On the beach
- Close to a ski area
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- TV with premium channels
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Air conditioning
- USD 19 per pet per stay
- 2 per room
- Pets allowed in specific rooms
- Accessible bathroom
- Near the airport
Things to do
- Hunting, volleyball and fishing on site
- Cave exploring, horse riding and mountain biking nearby
- 15 rooms
- Snowboarding nearby
- Fishing on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Hunting on site
- Motor boating on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
Chuck and staff were helpful with everything we needed. We got the boat we wanted, they had worms, fishing poles, firewood everything we needed. We rented two cabins and both were spotless and smelled good. There's grills and firepits for every cabin. Check in and out was the easiest we have ever had. We are already planning our next trip. We've stayed in alot of hotels over the years, this is the first i have ever cared to share about.