Get an overview of this hotelTropical oasis in heart of San Diego's Mission Valley
Popular property highlights
Golfing next door
5 miles from downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter, this tropical-themed hotel in Mission Valley is adjacent to Riverwalk Golf Club and 3 miles from SeaWorld.
Relaxed island feel
Palm trees, exotic plants, waterfalls, an outdoor heated pool, and the popular Islands Sushi and Pupu Bar give this Mission Valley Crowne Plaza's grounds and interior a tropical ambience.
South Pacific decor
Rooms at the Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley offer patios or balconies and Polynesian-style decor with light wood furnishings, island prints, and splashy floral quilts; high-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley
This eight-story Mission Valley hotel includes a heated outdoor pool and 12-person spa tub surrounded by a patio and lush, tropical landscaping. Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley offers a sauna and fitness center.
Dining options at the Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley include a sushi bar, lobby lounge, and casual café.
A business center offers a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access along with printing, faxing, and shipping services (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in the restaurant and by the pool (surcharge). The hotel features 24,400 square feet of event space.
- Picnic area
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free theme park shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 23
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The Islands Restaurant - Casual dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from early morning to late evening. Breakfast buffet each morning.
Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley includes a heated outdoor pool and 12-person spa tub surrounded by a patio and lush, tropical landscaping. The hotel also offers a sauna and fitness center. Guests are welcome to relax with books, laptops, or cocktails in the thatched hut in a courtyard behind the pool, complete with a waterfall and ponds.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Mission Valley hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 35
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei Hotel San Diego Valley Mission
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego Mission Valley
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego Mission Valley Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Diego Mission Valley Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Diego Mission Valley
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.