- Silver Lake Information Center
- 5 min drive
- The Canyons
- 47 min drive
- Honeycomb Grill
- 3 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Silver Fork Lodge and Restaurant is located in Brighton. Solitude Mountain Resort and Brighton Mountain Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Big Cottonwood Canyon.Visit our Brighton travel guide
- Big Cottonwood Canyon - 3 min drive
- Silver Lake Information Center - 5 min drive
- The Canyons - 47 min drive
- Canyons Resort - 52 min drive
- Short Cut Ski Lift - 53 min drive
- Murray Central Station - 29 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Silver Fork Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Honeycomb Grill - 3 min drive
About this property
Silver Fork Lodge and Restaurant
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Silver Fork Lodge Brighton
- Silver Fork Lodge
- Silver Fork Brighton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
If you want all the resort luxurys this is not the place. If you are want a quite, relaxing place to reconnect and enjoy each others company. This is the place. Quaint, cozy and relaxing. I would stay there again.