- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ponta Preta
- 16 min walk
- Santa Maria Pier
- 4 min drive
- Santa Maria Beach
- 5 min drive
- Sal Island (SID-Amilcar Cabral Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Sal, Riu Palace Cabo Verde is near the beach. Ponta Preta and Nazarene Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Santa Maria Beach and Kite Beach.
- Ponta Preta - 16 min walk
- Nazarene Church - 3 min drive
- Santa Maria Town Square - 4 min drive
- Santa Maria Pier - 4 min drive
- Santa Maria Beach - 5 min drive
- Sal Island (SID-Amilcar Cabral Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Espargos – Al fresco dining restaurant. Open daily.
- Mandalay – Theme restaurant. Open daily.
- Mambana – Al fresco dining theme restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Riu Palace Cabo Verde
Food and beverages
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CVE 220 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ClubHotel Riu Garopa All Inclusive Sal
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde Resort Sal
- ClubHotel Riu Garopa Sal
- ClubHotel Riu Garopa
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde Resort
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde Sal
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde All-inclusive property Sal
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde All-inclusive property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good place to rest, beach and pools nearby
The food and drinks are average but there are no limits. The food variety is better tan the drink selection.overall it's worth the money