Overview of The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Beachside
Deluxe Suite, Beachfront
Deluxe Suite Beachside
Grand Suite, Beachfront
Honeymoon Pool Bungalow
3 Bedroom Pool Villa (Onemaru)
2-Bedroom Family Suite
3-Bedroom Private Pool & Spa Villa Lime Blossom
2-Bedroom Beachfront Interconnecting Family Rooms
2-Bedroom Beachside Interconnecting Family Rooms
About this area
Located in Rarotonga, The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium is near the airport and on a private beach. Punanga Nui Market and Muri Night Markets are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Aroa Beach and Wigmore's Waterfall. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Te Vara Nui Village. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Rarotonga travel guide
- Aroa Beach - 1 min walk
- Te Rua Manga (The Needle) - 4 min walk
- Cocoputt - 6 min walk
- Puaikura Beach - 11 min walk
- Wigmore's Waterfall - 6 min drive
- Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Captain Andys Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Te Vaka Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 28 for adults and NZD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per day (2-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per day (2-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 18 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 30 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We felt very safe here. I would recommend a beachfront room, not a beachside. We could walk out of our room right onto the beach and use equipment provided by the resort to snorkel in the lagoon out front. The water was crystal clear except during or soon after torrential downpours, which happened often. Room was cleaned meticulously, sheets and towels were great, bed comfy, and staff always polite and friendly. The continental breakfast seemed okay at first, we loved the frsh fruit, but would have appreciated a hard boiled egg now and then. I know its an isolated island but we had to buy all our drinking water which we had to buy daily, as local buses are only once an hour and expensive. It would have been a big improvement to have one bottle water provided each day. We also had to pay for wifi, but $10.00 lasted me for a few days if I used it sparingly. The resort restaurant, Andys , was ok for a dinner now and then, and we loved the staff singing and performing for us twice weekly at happy hour. I would highly recommend this resort, just dont forget your mosquito repellant and sunscreen.