- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Puaikura Beach
- 1 min walk
- Aroa Beach
- 16 min walk
- Black Rock
- 6 min drive
- Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located on the beach, Aroa Beachside is in Rarotonga's Arorangi neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Aroa Beach and Muri Beach. Maire Nui Botanical Gardens and Te Vara Nui Village are also worth visiting.
- Puaikura Beach - 1 min walk
- Aroa Beach - 16 min walk
- Black Rock - 6 min drive
- Rarotonga Golf Club - 7 min drive
- National Stadium - 7 min drive
- Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shipwreck Hut – Beachfront family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 80.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 50 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Aroa Beachside
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location was beautiful, right on the beach, on the sheltered side of the island. Accommodation was spacious and well appointed. All units faced the beachfront. Added bonus was the Shipwreck Inn where breakfast was served and at 5pm, drinks and dinner were available also. Friendly and helpful staff as well. Great stay!