- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- West Coast Wilderness Railway
- 6 min walk
- Spion Kop Lookout
- 2 min drive
- Eric Thomas Galley Museum
- 2 min drive
- Strahan, TAS (SRN)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Queenstown, West Coaster Motel is in the city centre and near a train station. Local points of interest include West Coast Wilderness Railway.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- West Coast Wilderness Railway - 6 min walk
- Spion Kop Lookout - 2 min drive
- Eric Thomas Galley Museum - 2 min drive
- Nelson Falls - 7 min drive
- Hogarth Falls - 31 min drive
- Hall's Creek Station - 11 min drive
- Burnie, TAS (BWT) - 144 min drive
- Where to eat
- Prospectors Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
West Coaster Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.00 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 20 for adults, and AUD 10 and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- West Coaster Motel Queenstown
- West Coaster Motel
- West Coaster Queenstown
- West Coaster
- West Coaster Motel Queenstown, Tasmania
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It’s ok needs modernisation /updating and more maintenance