Check-inCheck-in time starts at 3 PM.
Check-outCheck-out time is 11 AM.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 25.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Mountain biking onsite
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Spa services onsite
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Business Centre
- BBQ grill
- Aromatherapy treatments
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- iPod docking station
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Where to eat
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 300.00 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 13 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.