- Liked: Cleanliness
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- Queenstown Event Centre
- 5 min drive
- Queenstown Golf Club
- 10 min drive
- Remarkables Park Town Centre
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Queenstown, DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown is near the airport and on the waterfront. Shotover Jet and The Remarkables Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Alpine Aqualand are also worth visiting.
- Queenstown Event Centre - 5 min drive
- Queenstown Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Queenstown Mall - 11 min drive
- Remarkables Park Town Centre - 11 min drive
- Queenstown Hill - 11 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Me & Mee Noodle Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Stacks Pub – Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Lake Counter – Serves light fare.
- Wakatipu Grill – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The rooms smell of damp and there is mould growing in the bathrooms. They have signs up saying not to open the windows and balcony doors! The decor is black and concrete grey it’s like staying in a dungeon.