- Steamer Wharf
- 2 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship
- 4 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown
- 4 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Bumbles Backpackers is near the beach. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hostel's quiet location.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- Steamer Wharf - 2 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 4 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 4 min walk
- Queenstown Beach - 5 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 5 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
Check in staff were lovely and friendly. Car parking wise there's only 7 spaces out the front, most of which were taken by campervans when we arrived. Managed to get a space the next morning, which was good. On street parking is available but limited - on the first night we had to park 5 minutes walk away. To get to the double room, you have to walk through the dorm, which isn't listed on the description. Apparently it is but having checked hotels.com and booking.com I still can't see this being mentioned. There is 1 toilet and a shower for the mixed dorm, a double and twin room (10 people approx). Which means it can get a little grimy and you may have to wait for a shower in the morning/evening. Also means it can be a bit noisy during the night as our room was next to the toilet.