- 13 min drive
- Eden Arena
- 16 min drive
- Vysehrad Castle
- 20 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Prague, Lifestyle Hotel is in the business district and connected to a shopping centre. Prague Astronomical Clock and Prague Castle are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Dancing House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Arena or O2 Arena.
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (14 reviews)
- Quiet (9 reviews)
- Safe (7 reviews)
- AquaPalace - 13 min drive
- Eden Arena - 16 min drive
- Dancing House - 19 min drive
- Vysehrad Castle - 20 min drive
- Charles Square - 21 min drive
- Prague-Krc Station - 7 min drive
- Opatov Station - 7 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lifestyle Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Karaoke Bar – Karaoke bar offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lifestyle Hotel Prague
- Lifestyle Prague
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I like the free parking. That the only thing that I liked in the hotel. The breakfast is very poor. The every day cleaning is bad. The towels are old and must be replaced.