- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of La Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Apartment, Annex Building
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Prague's Smichov neighbourhood, La Boutique Hotel is near a metro station. Charles Bridge and Prague Astronomical Clock are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Dancing House and Wenceslas Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at O2 Arena or Eden Arena.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Dancing House - 14 min walk
- Charles Square - 18 min walk
- Prague National Theatre - 5 min drive
- Vysehrad Castle - 7 min drive
- Lennon Wall - 16 min drive
- Na Knížecí Stop - 3 min walk
- Prague-Žvahov Station - 5 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 26 min drive
About this property
La Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 700 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Well worth the money
Nice room for good price and good location.