- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wenceslas Square
- 1 min walk
- Czech National Museum
- 3 min walk
- Estates Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Jalta Boutique Hotel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Arena or O2 Arena.
- Wenceslas Square - 1 min walk
- Czech National Museum - 3 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 9 min walk
- Powder Tower - 11 min walk
- Municipal House Hall - 11 min walk
- Muzeum Station - 2 min walk
- Prague Central Station - 9 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- COMO Mediterranean Dining – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Jalta Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25.00 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 28.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jalta Boutique Hotel Prague
- Jalta Boutique Hotel
- Jalta Boutique Prague
- Jalta Boutique
- Hotel Jalta Prague
- Jalta Hotel Prague
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
‘Superior’ rooms aren’t that superior, don’t be fooled by the wide-angle lens shots, they’re small and not 5*. Wenceslas Square can be noisy if you’re on the front of the hotel and the small TV was poor (only 2 UK business channels and not a great signal). Apart from that, breakfast was first class and the location is very good - but don’t forget the earplugs.