Overview of Hilton Prague Old Town
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, City View (Governor)
Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Twin Room
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (with Sofa)
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Hilton Prague Old Town is in the historical district and near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at Eden Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Municipal House Hall - 3 min walk
- Powder Tower - 5 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 6 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 8 min walk
- Old Town Square - 11 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 3 min walk
- Namesti Republiky Station - 5 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Zinc – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hilton Prague Old Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 37, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of EUR 1000 per stay.
- Up to 66 lb/30 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 1000 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 37 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Prague Old Town
- Hilton Old Town
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Prague Hilton
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
I would never book a Hilton in Prague again and I am now wary of booking a Hilton anywhere. Upon arriving the man at the door “just realized” that they didn’t have enough rooms because they have 7 not working? And so-fine-they send us to the other Hilton. At this point I am very disappointed because we were relying on the ability to walk and now we are 15 minutes further from the city center than we paid for. However-after waiting a half hour for someone at the service desk to become available we learned that our hotel switching was last minute and they still have to figure things out on both ends. They said they would come find us in 5 minutes but 35 more minutes later we get back in the long line because no one came. So we have to wait through the long line again to find out that the person we talked to went on break and nothing was being done. It took forever to sort out a room for us and I really don’t think a free bottle of champagne is enough to compensate for the far worse location and the 2+ hours of waiting and waiting when we only had a limited amount of time to explore the city. The hotel switch would not have effected my review so much had it not been for the inconsistency of the staff and the very long wait time while we wonder if we will even have a place to stay. Had they been ready for us and told us in advance about the switch my review would be very different.Also Hilton Prague’s fancy elevator system is a mess and not worth the hassle of booking this hotel.