- Municipal House Hall
- 9 min walk
- Powder Tower
- 10 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre
- 10 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre, Grandior Hotel Prague is in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Florenc Station is 5 minutes by foot and Namesti Republiky Station is 9 minutes.
- Municipal House Hall - 9 min walk
- Powder Tower - 10 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 10 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 14 min walk
- Mucha Museum - 14 min walk
- Florenc Station - 5 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 7 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grandior – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bistro & Cafe Grandior – Bistro offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Grandior Hotel Prague
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No fees apply to quests aged 5 and under when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 750.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CZK 730.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grandior Hotel Prague
- Grandior Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very Great Location & Staff Services, Specially Communications With Guests.