Overview of Grand Majestic Hotel Prague
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Triple Room (Double room with Extra bed)
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Grand Majestic Hotel Prague is in the city centre and near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at Eden Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- Municipal House Hall - 5 min walk
- Powder Tower - 6 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 9 min walk
- Mucha Museum - 11 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 8 min walk
- Florenc Station - 9 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Atrium – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Majestic Hotel Prague
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 750 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CZK 650 per day
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Majestic Plaza Hotel Prague
- Grand Majestic Plaza Hotel
- Grand Majestic Plaza Prague
- Grand Majestic Plaza
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Grrat location, and the breakfast buffet had alot of choices. About 2 blocks from Old Town, trams, and metro. Neighborhood had markets and excellent resraurants. We were very pleased with the hotel, big room and bathroom. Loved hotel and area