- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Barceló Old Town Praha
- Free WiFi
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Barceló Old Town Praha is located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Powder Tower - 2 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 3 min walk
- Municipal House Hall - 3 min walk
- Church of Our Lady before Týn - 4 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- Náměstí Republiky Stop - 5 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 6 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 21 min drive
- Bohemica Old Town — 1 min walk
About this property
Barceló Old Town Praha
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Central position but quiet. Our suite was big and comfortable