First the positives:
1) The location, view etc is OUTSTANDING!
2) The house has recently been renovated and is quite well furnished
3) Linen etc was fresh, new and plentiful
4) The inside was clean.
Now for the other stuff
1) The home does have room for 10 people as described, but you would have to know each other well especially as there is only one bathroom and the only toilet is in the bathroom. There are two double rooms, a double room with a third bed and a three-person bunk bed a sleep out in the living area.
2) Accepting it could take 10 guests and is in a remote area, it is still rather expensive for what you do, or do not get. For example, the door to one of the double bedrooms won't close as the bed takes up all the space, the bathroom door won't lock, the BBQ is dirty and may or may not have had enough gas, so we didn't use it.
3) Communication from owner/manager was limited. For instance, no indication as to what Wi-Fi password was, so we had to walk up to main house to ask. We had to ask for specific directions to property, whilst not complicated, it would help and when we asked beforehand if the BBQ was working, the response was disappointing. A brochure telling the guests about the basics would be useful.
So, I would probably stay there again if there was no other choice, but it could be so much better with just a little more effort.