- Loh Paret Beach
- 3 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Ko Yao, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is on a private beach. Loh Jark Pier and Klong Hia Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ao Phang-nga National Park and Loh Paret Beach.Visit our Ko Yao travel guide
- Loh Paret Beach - 3 min walk
- Where to eat
- By The Sea – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Chantara Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Titan Grill – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Saaitara Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To reach this resort, guests must travel by boat transfer (surcharge) via scheduled or private speedboat. <br /> <ul><li><strong>Scheduled speedboat</strong> - Shared 20-minute speedboat journeys depart from Ao Por Grand Marina Pier (Phuket) at 9 AM, 10:30 AM, noon, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, 4:30 PM, and 6 PM, and from the resort (Koh Yao Yai) at 8 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:45 PM, and 5:15 PM. Guests must arrive at the check-out desk 1 hour prior to scheduled departures, or 1.5 hours in advance for noon departures.To arrange transfers, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.</li><br /><li><strong>Private Speedboat</strong> - Private roundtrip speedboats are available for up to 10 persons between dawn and dusk, subject to weather conditions. To arrange transfers, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.</li></ul>
- Guests who choose to pay for their reservation at the hotel must pay the full amount upon check-in. The same credit card used to book the reservation must be presented at the time of check-in and must match the name exactly as listed on the passport.
- A private speed boat is available and must be reserved 3 days in advance or at time of booking the reservation. Flight arrival time is required 1.5 hours prior to speed boat departure. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2500 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for THB 350.0 per day.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1250 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 625.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: THB 350.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort Ko Yao
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Ko Yao
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Loved the resort overall. Staff were generally attentive and helping. The room was nice and the food was great. The happy hours for cocktails were the best! A few things that let us down during our stay: 1. Had to pay a significant amount for boat transfer from Ao Po Grand Marina to the resort. This is understandable to an extent, but we also stayed at the Naka Island Luxury Collection and they provided free return transfer from the airport - and they’re supposedly a more expensive resort. So make what you will of that. 2. When we got to our room, they had given us one that was a bit far from the main beach/facilities of the resort. Also not a big deal because of the cars that drive around taking us around the resort, but there were times that we had to wait outside in the heat up to 20 minutes for a car. 3. Upon check in we noticed the bathroom had a ton of ants!! Not just a few ants here and there, but a full host of them (it seems they made a nest under the wood of one of the walls?). We told reception and they said they’d have someone look at it. My partner and I left for dinner (for over an hour) and when we came back it still hadn’t been looked at! We called them again and they sent housekeeping in shortly after. Disappointing that it took us calling them twice for the situation to be dealt with. 4. Also, it seems that some villas are in better condition than others. Some were lacquered and others were not. Ours was not. It looked like it needed a fresh coat.