Book your room at FireSky Resort & Spa
Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean-style resort near downtown Scottsdale
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near airport and Old Town
Outdoor fire pits light up the night at this charming resort located 6 blocks from Old Town Scottsdale. The airport is 11 miles away, and the Museum of Contemporary Art and Scottsdale Stadium are just 2 miles away.
Sun, sand, and spa
A tropical courtyard surrounds two outdoor pools, one with a sand beach. Guests can workout in the fitness room or indulge in a massage at the Jurlique Spa at FireSky Resort & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel.
FireSky guestrooms have classic-style décor which includes marble floors and vanities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
FireSky Resort & Spa4925 N Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
This Scottsdale resort's courtyard surrounds 2 pools - one offering a sand beach and one offering a poolside bar, Acqua. Outdoor fire pits are lit every night. A gift shop sells sundries and a 24-hour business center is open to resort guests.
The 3,500 square-foot Jurlique Spa at FireSky Resort houses 7 treatment rooms, including one couples' massage room. The Spa also features ceramic claw-foot tubs, a wet room with Vichy shower, facial room, manicure/pedicure room, and meditation room — all located near the lobby, with convenient access to the fitness facility and pool areas.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free reception
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 2
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free valet parking
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1961
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD12.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD12.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD14.99 per stay )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Frette Italian sheets
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Balcony or patio
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- Rainfall showerhead
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Taggia - Coastal Italian-inspired fine dining restaurant serving fresh fish, pastas, and pizzas baked in wood-fired ovens.
Guests can choose from a relaxed and casual experience in the dining room, or a more lively and social atmosphere seated in the lounge and pool bar area.
Taggia serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.
A complimentary daily shuttle (by request) takes guests to (and picks up from) destinations within three miles of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Jurlique Spa creates an environment where travelers can relax, rejuvenate, and rejoice in elemental elegance. Each sunlit treatment suite offers an oasis of calm, far removed from the hustle and bustle of Old Town Scottsdale. Spa treatments tap into Eastern and Western spa philosophies and use the plant-based products that are grown organically on Jurlique's own herb farms in the pristine Adelaide Hills in South Australia.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 28.48 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- FireSky Resort
- FireSky Resort Scottsdale
- FireSky Resort Spa
- FireSky Scottsdale
- FireSky Resort Spa Scottsdale
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- FireSky Spa Scottsdale
- FireSky Spa
- FireSky Resort Spa a Kimpton Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.