Overview of Crystal Blue Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony, River View
Deluxe Twin Room, Balcony, River View
Standard Single Room
Suite, Balcony, River View
Junior Suite, Balcony, River View
Deluxe Double Room with Private Pool
About this area
Located in Phnom Penh, Crystal Blue Boutique Hotel is in the business district and on the waterfront. Wat Phnom and Royal Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Riverside and Phnom Penh Night Market. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Phnom Penh travel guide
- Phnom Penh Night Market - 2 min walk
- Old Market - 3 min walk
- Wat Ounalom - 7 min walk
- Kandal Market - 7 min walk
- Wat Phnom - 10 min walk
- Phnom Penh Railway Station - 19 min walk
- Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Crystal Blue Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Niron Hotel Phnom Penh
- Niron Hotel
- Niron Phnom Penh
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place to stay only thing worth mentioning would be that its slightly hard to find.Just look for the burger king and head two stores towards the night market