Overview of Casa Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Phnom Penh, Casa Boutique Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Wat Phnom and Royal Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Riverside and Phnom Penh Night Market. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours.
- Wat Phnom - 5 min walk
- Old Market - 11 min walk
- Phnom Penh Night Market - 11 min walk
- Central Market - 15 min walk
- Sorya Shopping Center - 17 min walk
- Phnom Penh Railway Station - 14 min walk
About this property
Casa Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5.00 for adults and USD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casa Boutique Hotel Phnom Penh
- Casa Boutique Phnom Penh
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel for Chinese businessmen
The main attraction at the hotel is the KTV and night club full of working Vietnamese girls. The price for the KTV is not cheap. Ask for the price before ordering. If you ask for "take out" it will cost you $150. The two clubs walking distance from the hotel, Casa, and True Face, anything goes. You will see people openly consuming drugs other than alcohol and it's tolerated. For an all out night, with all bases covered, be prepared to spend almost $300. The hotel room itself was decent. It came with two plush bathrobes and the room was spacious and bed was big. There was a pool but it was out of order and the gym equipment was sad. There's two restaurant attached to the hotel. One run by Mainland Chinese and the other one run by Malaysian Chinese. The prices at the Mainland one are cheaper.