- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima
- 6 min drive
- Parque Metropolitano del Café Waterpark
- 6 min drive
- Olympic Village
- 7 min drive
- Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima - 6 min drive
- Parque Metropolitano del Café Waterpark - 6 min drive
- Olympic Village - 7 min drive
- Expofuturo Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Hernan Ramirez Villegas Stadium - 7 min drive
- Transportation Terminal Station - 9 min drive
- Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Alojamiento Campestre La Primavera
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: COP 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- 2 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Children stay free
- Free full breakfast available 8 AM–9 AM on weekdays and 8 AM–9 AM on weekends
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Towels provided
- BBQ Grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Wheelchair accessible
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massages
- 4 rooms
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beutiful place in the mountains, close to the city
Nora and Javier are wonderful hosts, they went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, and even gave us tips to get around in Pereira. We were there 3 nights, and had a different - very yummy - breakfast every day. The rooms are spacious and very comfy and the view is breath-taking. Very close to the city. No credit cards accepted yet, only cash.