- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking, Private Bathroom
- Max people: 5Max adults: 4Max children: 4
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Relax - In-room massage availableSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower and rainfall showerhead
Practical – Iron/ironing board (on request); free rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort – Fan
Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible
Need to know – Housekeeping on request, no cots (infant beds) available
About this area
This holiday home is located in Pereira. Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty and Plaza de Bolivar are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, visit Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs. Don't miss out on a visit to Ukumari Zoo.Visit our Pereira travel guide
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima - 12 min drive
- Parque Metropolitano del Café Waterpark - 13 min drive
- Olympic Village - 16 min drive
- Hernan Ramirez Villegas Stadium - 17 min drive
- Expofuturo Convention Center - 17 min drive
- Transportation Terminal Station - 9 min drive
- Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Alojamiento Campestre La Primavera
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: COP 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Alojamiento Campestre La Primavera
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beutiful place in the mountains, close to the city
Nora and Javier are wonderful hosts, they went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, and even gave us tips to get around in Pereira. We were there 3 nights, and had a different - very yummy - breakfast every day. The rooms are spacious and very comfy and the view is breath-taking. Very close to the city. No credit cards accepted yet, only cash.