- Brougham Castle
- 15 min walk
- Brougham Hall
- 2 min drive
- Llama Karma Kafe
- 3 min walk
- Cross Keys Inn
- 27 min walk
- Carlisle (CAX)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Brougham Castle - 15 min walk
- Brougham Hall - 2 min drive
- Crafty Monkeys - 4 min drive
- St Andrew's Church - 4 min drive
- Penrith Castle - 6 min drive
- Penrith Station - 8 min drive
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 69 min drive
- Llama Karma Kafe — 3 min walk
- Cross Keys Inn — 27 min walk
- Fusion Cafe — 2 min drive
- Subway — 2 min drive
- The Beehive Inn — 3 min drive
About this property
Llamas Pyjamas Bed and Breakfast
Along with a coffee shop/café, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a picnic area. All 3 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find hairdryers and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 90.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 4 and GBP 9 for adults, and GBP 3 and GBP 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Llamas Pyjamas B&B Penrith
- Llamas Pyjamas B&B
- Llamas Pyjamas Penrith
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–11:30 AM: GBP 4-9 for adults and GBP 3-7 for children
- 1 coffee shop/cafe
- Children's books
- Free cots/infant beds
- Free rollaway/extra beds
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Romance packages available
- Smoke-free property
- Free cots/infant beds
- Free rollaway beds
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Miss sold by the web site
Web photos are very misleading, with clever use of lighting to enhance them. There is a reason why the web photo of the premises is taken at night with external lighting! In order to check in, you need to join the que in the cafe and wait to speak to someone. The premises is right along side the A66 main East/West road which is very busy. Arriving from the West you are required to turn across an extremely busy road. When we commented on the busy road and noise, we were told that there were earplugs provided in the bathroom. The room on the web looks bright and fresh, when in fact it is dark and smaller than perceived. Room and bathroom were cold on arrival and only warmed up after we had turned the heated radiator and bathroom towel rail and under floor heating on. The double bed has what appears to be an old mattress on it and if it wasn’t for the fact that there was a mattress topper, the springs can be felt. There is only one dining type chair in the room to sit on, so one of us had to,use the bed to sit on. There is an excuse for a fridge to keep the milk cool, but it is actually a plastic mini cool box with a fan that constantly whirls away noisily. We have travelled to many parts of the world, and there is not much Aztec about the room, rather a room full of far too many mismatched items of age, curiosity and colour. About a week prior to staying here, we paid slightly less for a night in an ancient Hall in its own grounds. We had a large room with a king sized
Cons: Make the web site more accurate
Location: Isolated along side a very heavily used road,