- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- University General Hospital of Patras
- 8 min drive
- Nafpaktos Port
- 20 min drive
- Botsari Museum
- 22 min drive
- Patras (GPA-Araxos)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Patras, Florida Blue Bay Resort & Spa is near a private beach. Nafpaktos Port and Port of Patras are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Longos Beach and Selianitika Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Saint Andrew (Agios Andreas) Church, or check out an event or a game at Kostas Davourlis Stadium.
- University General Hospital of Patras - 8 min drive
- Rio-Antirio Bridge - 8 min drive
- Nafpaktos Port - 20 min drive
- Botsari Museum - 22 min drive
- Nafpaktos Castle - 24 min drive
- Patras Train Station - 21 min drive
- Patras (GPA-Araxos) - 48 min drive
About this property
Florida Blue Bay Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Florida Blue Bay Resort Patras
- Florida Blue Bay Resort
- Florida Blue Bay Patras
- Florida Blue Bay
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Room was terrible but the rest of hotel is O.K
First room was a shock, it was in such poor condition, second room was the same but had the best view the hotel had so we stuck with that one. All rooms we saw urgently need gutting and re-doing and are generally very poor. The rest of the hotel is O.K, we enjoyed the pool and beach area. We also had a good meal. Spa is just one person giving massages. Good staff members saved this hotel from getting a 0 rating. There is a reason this hotel is so cheap.