- Liked: Staff & service
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- 6 min walk
- Eiffel Tower
- 5 min drive
- Seven deuce
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hôtel Le Carrosse is located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood. Rue Cler and Galeries Lafayette are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaboulevard and Moulin Rouge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or Stade Roland Garros. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Porte de Versailles Metro Station is 5 minutes by foot and Lourmel Station is 7 minutes.
4.4/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (62 reviews)
- Convenient (40 reviews)
- Safe (28 reviews)
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 6 min walk
- Tour Montparnasse - 4 min drive
- Les Invalides - 4 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 5 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 5 min drive
- Porte de Versailles Metro Station - 5 min walk
- Vanves-Malakoff Station - 10 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
- Seven deuce - 1 min walk
- Boulangerie - 1 min walk
- Osaka - 1 min walk
- Yanase - 1 min walk
- Bistrot dei fratelli - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Le Carrosse
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. <br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Carrosse Paris
- Hôtel Carrosse
- Carrosse Paris
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I had to pay some kind of additional Paris tourist fee that was not explicit when I booked the hotel * around 8 euros, that's not acceptable, you knew that at the time of booking, it should be included in the price. then the service was not great, had to wake up the guy myself to let people in because he did not hear the bell ( we all hear the door bell from every room... just plain bad...), then the toilet and shower was too small, way too small. the room was clean but not well taken care off, with silicon joints on top of old joints every where very badly done, basically not giving a good impression to say the least... one towel for two. just a soap, no tooth paste, no shampoo, basically, not a pleasant stay at all. I'll be willing to pay more next time for a descent hotel, the price I pay was way too expensive for what I got...