- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Paris Nord 2 International Business Park
- 5 min drive
- Aeroville Shopping Center
- 6 min drive
- La Croissanterie
- 5 min walk
- Food Court
- 9 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, while Zenith de Paris and City of Science and Industry are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Stade de France, and consider making time for Parc Asterix, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Paris Nord 2 International Business Park - 5 min drive
- Aeroville Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall - 9 min drive
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre - 9 min drive
- Museum of Air and Space - 11 min drive
- Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle Airport Station - 6 min walk
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station - 8 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 12 min drive
- La Croissanterie - 5 min walk
- Food Court - 9 min walk
- Starbucks - 17 min walk
- McDonald's - 18 min walk
- Vin & Compagnie - 19 min walk
About this property
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Train station shuttle service is available from 4:00 AM to 12:30 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 22 lb/10 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Paris Charles Gaulle Airport Hotel
- Hilton Paris Charles Gaulle Airport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great location ...when you can find it: no clear indications at the airport on where to pick the Hilton shuttle (upfloor) with elevators not functioning. Negative opinion for Hilton restaurant: it is poor quality and expensive. Very positive opinion :front desk and shuttle drivers helpful and friendly