- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Uprising Beach Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Beach Front Bure
Garden View Bure
Garden View Villa
Beach Front Villa
About this area
Uprising Beach Resort is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. The Pearl Championship Golf & Country Club and Waidroka Bay Dock are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Arts Village and Zip Fiji. Scuba diving and snorkelling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ziplining and ecotours nearby.Visit our Pacific Harbour travel guide
- Arts Village - 14 min walk
- The Pearl Championship Golf & Country Club - 4 min drive
- Zip Fiji - 26 min drive
- Vunanui Bay - 27 min drive
- Waidroka Bay Dock - 35 min drive
- Suva (SUV-Nausori) - 66 min drive
- Uprising Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Uprising Beach Resort
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: FJD 100.00 per stay
- Transfer service fee per adult: FJD 200
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 250.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
relatively close to Suvi permitting those working in Suva a place to relax on the weekends. Nice beach and water, great views. Decent food and staff for the most part were helpful and gracious. At times, long long waits for ordered food and drinks, but other times orders came quickly. The ceiling fan in the living area of our village had been removed or perhaps never installed, which is too bad as the other ceiling fan in the bedroom was great and a second fan would have reduced our need for AC use. Also, while the large lanai doors had screening, when closed they had large gaps at all seems which still permitted mosquitoes to enter and none of the windows had screens. This again required us to close up the villa and relay on the AC for cooling as their are plenty of mosquitoes outside, but there is such a nice sea breeze at this property that it is same that it can't be utilized more. Would love if the villas had good mosquito screen and we could have shut off the AC and let the beautiful weather outside blow through the villa. Apparently there was a full turn over in ownership and staff while we were there which presented a few bumps but overall the new staffing coming in did well to do what they could with a new situation and were open about possible issues which helped us in understanding when something was a bit off. We greatly appreciated this openness.