- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Laws Falls
- 12 min drive
- Sim's Park
- 15 min drive
- Pasteur Institute
- 15 min drive
- Coimbatore (CJB)
- 59 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Coonoor, Kurumba Village Resort – Nature Resorts, Nilgiris, India is in a rural location. Nilgiri Hills and Ooty Lake reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ooty Rose Garden and Government Botanical Gardens.Visit our Coonoor travel guide
- Laws Falls - 12 min drive
- Black Thunder - 14 min drive
- Sim's Park - 15 min drive
- Pasteur Institute - 15 min drive
- Catherine Falls - 37 min drive
- Ooty Lovedale Station - 26 min drive
- Coimbatore (CJB) - 59 min drive
About this property
Kurumba Village Resort – Nature Resorts, Nilgiris, India
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kurumba Village Resort Coonoor
- Kurumba Village Coonoor
- Kurumba Village
- Kurumba Village Hotel Coonoor
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Mystical and Beyond Compare
This resort, its name an homage to the indigenous tribe known as the Karumbas, is tucked into a mystical nook of the Nilgiris (Blue Mountains) near Coonoor Taluk. The grounds are replete with lush tropical greenery and gorgeous acorn, clove, and jacarada trees, and much more. The birds are fantastic - from the red-whiskered and sociable bulbuls to the rare great billed heron, you will not be disappointed. The entire resort is like a tree house - the food was delicious at every meal with dozens of options western and Indian, the staff was warm, friendly and lovely. And the rooms were beautifully appointed - rustic arts and crafts style with fresh cuttings and flowers to boot, great air conditioning, and windows and decks (with screens if you like) that open out onto the most spectacular views. So much to learn and revere in this holy spot. Be well advised to avoid Ooty unless you prefer noise, trash and over development.