So so friendly.We were made so welcome. Had a wonderful time.Dinner and breakfast were excellent.Thank you
- Oakura Beach
- 12 min drive
- Cape Egmont Lighthouse
- 13 min drive
- 18 min drive
- New Plymouth (NPL)
- 32 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Oakura Beach - 12 min drive
- Cape Egmont Lighthouse - 13 min drive
- Egmont National Park - 15 min drive
- Back Beach - 17 min drive
- Pukeiti - 18 min drive
- New Plymouth (NPL) - 32 min drive
- Stony River Country Diner – Restaurant with a bar offering Eastern European cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Stony River Boutique Hotel
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning and a garden are onsite. All 7 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and fans. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and desks.
Renovations and closures
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 15.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 8 AM–10 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Where to eat
Felt like home
We had a great stay at this place. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. We got awesome service and tips from the owner Reanata about what not to miss on the way down to Wellington. Also big thank you to Courtney at the reception for helping us with the carbooking. We warmly recommend this place. //the swedish ladies