Get an overview of this hotelFamily friendly Waikiki hotel with newly renovated rooms across from the beach
Popular property highlights
Across from beach
The Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is across the street from Waikiki Beach. Nearby attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium, just 3 blocks away, and the Hawaii Convention Center is within 2 miles.
Entertainment and relaxation
The Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach offers newly renovated guest rooms and is within walking distance of the beach.
All 839 guestrooms at the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach are newly renovated with island-style decor, furnished balconies with city or ocean views, refrigerators, 49-inch HD flat-screen TVs, laptop-compatible in-room safes, and Keurig Brewers with complimentary coffee and tea K-pods.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour business center, 6 meeting rooms, and WiFi (complimentary).
Garage parking and valet parking are available (limited spaces).
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Year Built 1971
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 839
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The buffet breakfast features fresh tropical fruits, assorted baked pastries, and a selection of hot and cold American and Asian style breakfast entrees.
Lychee Restaurant - offering an abundant breakfast buffet featuring local and season favorites, Hawaii-grown produce, and a daily Makana (Chef's Special). Adult breakfast buffet $35.00 per adult, Child breakfast buffet is $17.50 per child (ages 10 years old and under). Prices are subject to change without notice.
A hotel-guest-only fitness center is complimentary for guests. Accessible with an active hotel guestroom key, guests can workout on treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bicycles and enjoy a variety of weight machines and free weights.
A half-mile away (0.8 kilometers), Kapiolani Park has lighted tennis courts and a 3-mile (4.8 kilometer) jogging path. The popular 18-hole Ala Wai Golf Course is also a half-mile (0.8 kilometers) away.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 35.00 for adults, USD 17.50 and USD 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Beach Pacific Hotel
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Alohilani Resort
- Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Beach
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Alohilani Waikiki Beach
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, golf cages and putting green (equipment included)
- Children 4 and under eat free at The Oceanarium Restaurant buffet with a paying adult
- Eco-friendly logo water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the hotel
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert