Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront apartment with an outdoor pool
Nestled on the beach, this Palm Cove apartment is within 3 mi (5 km) of Palm Cove Beach, Clifton Beach, and Clifton Village Shopping Centre. Great Barrier Reef and Cattana Wetlands are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Guests of this beach apartment will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as spa services or barbecue grills.
All 20 individually furnished apartments feature WiFi and balconies. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marlin Waters features an outdoor pool, spa services, and a library. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. This beach apartment also offers barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and limo/town car service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 7.50 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 22 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15.00 (one way), (from 2 to 16 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per day
- Marlin Waters
- Marlin Waters Apartment
- Marlin Waters Apartment Palm Cove
- Marlin Waters Palm Cove
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.