- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Cham Oasis Nha Trang Resort Condotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Uma Premier Suite - 2 Bedrooms
Uma Studio Suite – 01 Bedroom
Uma Central Suite - 03 Bedrooms
Kubera Grand Suite (For 4 Persons)
Kubera Grand Suite (For 2 Persons)
Kubera King Suite
Family Villa, Private Pool, River View
About this area
Located in Nha Trang, Cham Oasis Nha Trang Resort Condotel is connected to the convention centre. Long Thanh Gallery and Alexandre Yersin Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Po Nagar Cham Towers and Nha Trang Cathedral. Travelling with kids? Consider Vinpearl Land and Sailing Club Nha Trang.
- Po Nagar Cham Towers - 13 min walk
- Dam Market - 19 min walk
- Alexandre Yersin Museum - 7 min drive
- Long Thanh Gallery - 8 min drive
- Thap Ba Hot Spring Center - 11 min drive
- Nha Trang Station - 3 min drive
- Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh) - 38 min drive
About this property
Cham Oasis Nha Trang Resort Condotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 290000 for adults and VND 200000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 500000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were a bit disappointed there wasn’t a band around the pool on the Saturday night like it says on the sign. We changed plans to stay and watch it. We didn’t have a dining table in our room.