Overview of Sonder - Stock Exchange
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Premier Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in New York, Sonder - Stock Exchange is in the business district. National September 11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our New York travel guide
- Battery Park - 7 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 11 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 11 min drive
- New York University - 19 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 25 min drive
- Broad St. Station - 2 min walk
- New York Christopher St. Station - 5 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Bluestone Lane Coffee - 1 min walk
- Bobby Van's - 2 min walk
- Reserve Cut - 2 min walk
- The Capital Grille - 3 min walk
- Cipriani - 3 min walk
About this property
Sonder - Stock Exchange
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Guests may be asked to provide a copy of their government-issued photo I.D. after booking. The property will provide check-in and access instructions 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Loved having a kitchen and living area. Spacious rooms including bathrooms. Would have liked having a wide shelf/dresser/table in the bath to put toiletries and clothes on—especially the en-suite bathRoom. Would have been helpful to know the layout before check in. Overall it was an amazing space and I am telling all my friends about it.