Get an overview of this hotelMidtown landmark a block from Empire State Building
Moments to Macy's
The Empire State Building is 1 block from this recently renovated (December 2007) hotel in a landmark French Renaissance building; Macy's and Madison Square Garden are 2 blocks away, and subway access is right out front.
The Radisson Martinique's vast lobby features the original 1898 mosaic-tile floor and an 18-story spiral staircase.
All of the Radisson's guestrooms offer cable TV. Beds are outfitted with cotton linens and down pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Koreatown, affectionately known as K-town, adjoins the Radisson Martinique on Broadway. This vibrant neighborhood is home to Korean markets, gift shops, and music stores, as well as a hopping night scene that includes karaoke bars and 24-hour restaurants.
The Radisson's 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), along with printers, a copier, and a fax machine. The hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, on-site dining, gift shops, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also offers a package pickup service (surcharge).
Pets are accepted in some rooms (deposit and surcharge). In fact, canine guests include contestants of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, held each February at nearby Madison Square Garden. The dogs parading through the hotel's vast lobby en route to the show is a classic New York photo opportunity.
The property was renovated in March 2015.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 533
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1897
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.33 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Martinique Café - Casual room and adjoining bar just off the lobby. American favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Generous hot-and-cold breakfast buffet, including French toast, bacon, omelets, cereals, and freshly baked mini-pastries.
The Radisson Martinique's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Central Park, about 1.75 miles from the hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a picturesque lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals. The Wollman Memorial Skating Rink has ice-skating in the winter, in-line skating during the warmer months, and splendid views of the park and city year-round.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 75 per day
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or guests checking in no more than 1 day after the day of receipt. Fees may apply. The hotel is not responsible for returning packages to shipper. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 16.33 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.33 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 95.00
- Late check-out fee: USD varies
- Martinique Broadway
- Martinique Radisson
- Martinique Radisson Broadway
- Radisson Broadway
- Radisson Broadway Martinique
- Radisson Martinique
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Martinique Broadway Hotel
- Radisson Martinique Broadway Hotel New York
- Radisson Martinique Broadway New York
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson New York City
- Radisson Manhattan
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.