- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Captain Howey Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
The Captain Howey Hotel is located in New Romney. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Camber Sands and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens. Dymchurch Amusement Park and South of England Rare Breeds Centre are also worth visiting.Visit our New Romney travel guide
- Romney Marsh Visitor Centre - 3 min drive
- Hythe Beach - 11 min drive
- Lympne Castle - 15 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park - 20 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens - 21 min drive
- RH and DR Romney Sands Station - 1 min walk
- The Captain Howey - 1 min walk
- Romney Spice - 11 min walk
- The Coach House Coffee Shop - 13 min walk
- Subway - 14 min walk
- Fish and Peri - 14 min walk
About this property
The Captain Howey Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities