- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Milat Cave Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Economy Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Quadruple Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Nevsehir, Milat Cave Hotel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Goreme Open Air Museum and Zelve Open Air Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cross Golf and Alaaddin Turkish Bath. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Nevsehir travel guide
- Göreme Roman Castle - 10 min walk
- Love Valley - 18 min walk
- Goreme Open Air Museum - 6 min drive
- Uchisar Castle - 9 min drive
- Aynali Church - 9 min drive
- Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Milat Cave Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 6 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The property was clean and tidy, and breakfast was excellent. The room was comfortable, but the bathroom was way too small and water went EVERYWHERE. The shower head leaked, the shower screen didn't stop water getting throughout the bathroom, and the design of the bathroom was terrible. I didn't speak to the staff about tours or bookings, but they seemed helpful and would have been able to assist if required. The view of the balloons from the roof was beautiful.