- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Agios Georgios Beach
- 1 min walk
- Naxos Kastro
- 10 min walk
- Port of Naxos
- 11 min walk
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Naxos, Nissaki Beach Hotel is near the airport and on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Port of Naxos, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Agios Georgios Beach and Agios Prokopios Beach.Visit our Naxos travel guide
- Agios Georgios Beach - 1 min walk
- Naxos Kastro - 10 min walk
- Port of Naxos - 11 min walk
- Temple of Apollo - 15 min walk
- Aqua Fun Water Park - 8 min drive
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nissaki Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Nissaki Beach Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos
- Nissaki Beach Hotel
- Nissaki Beach Naxos
- Nissaki Beach
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and quiet, love the aria, lots to see. The restaurant are great are great and service excellent.