Clean and comfortably. Small self service breakfast (bread, jam, coffee, tea) at the hotel lobby. Nearby Safe Market. (plenty of street food, clothing,.. Korat Zoo and Fossil Museum are OK according to local standards. Unfortunately the Wifi becomes very slow proportionate to the arrival of more hotel guests. 250 km from Bangkok and for us the ideal stopover and gateway to the North and East of Isaan
- Save One Night Market
- 8 min walk
- Big C Korat 2
- 4 min drive
- 80th Birthday Stadium
- 8 min drive
- Nakhon Ratchasima (NAK)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
The Grand Residence is located in Nakhon Ratchasima. Terminal 21 Korat and Centralplaza Nakhon Ratchasima are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Nakhon Ratchasima Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at 80th Birthday Stadium.Visit our Nakhon Ratchasima travel guide
- Save One Night Market - 8 min walk
- Big C Korat 2 - 4 min drive
- Tesco Lotus Korat - 6 min drive
- The Mall Nakhon Ratchasima - 6 min drive
- 80th Birthday Stadium - 8 min drive
- Nakhon Ratchasima Station - 9 min drive
About this property
The Grand Residence
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 6:00 AM-midnight</li></ul>
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort