- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Javilla Eagles Safari Guest House
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
- Room service
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Comfort Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Ground Floor
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Javilla Eagles Safari Guest House is in the suburbs and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nairobi National Park and Karura Forest, while Nairobi Railway Museum and Nairobi Gallery are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nairobi City Stadium or Nyayo National Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Nairobi travel guide
- Nairobi National Park - 32 min drive
- African Heritage House - 34 min drive
- Kenya Railway Golf Club - 38 min drive
- Uhuru Park - 38 min drive
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 39 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 21 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Javilla Eagles Safari Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.