- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- 3 min drive
- Myrtle Beach State Park
- 3 min drive
- The Barrel Bar & Grill
- 8 min walk
- Dairy Queen
- 9 min walk
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Myrtle Beach, Compass Cove Resort is near the airport and on the beach. The Market Common and Broadway at the Beach are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and SkyWheel Myrtle Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Ripley's Aquarium and Myrtle Waves.Visit our Myrtle Beach travel guide
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park - 3 min drive
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3 min drive
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 3 min drive
- Myrtle Beach Room Escape - 4 min drive
- The Market Common - 5 min drive
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR) - 7 min drive
- The Barrel Bar & Grill - 8 min walk
- Dairy Queen - 9 min walk
- Angelo's Pizza & Pasta - 9 min walk
- K&W Cafeteria - 10 min walk
- McDonald's - 11 min walk
About this property
Compass Cove Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Compass Cove Resort Myrtle Beach
- Compass Cove Resort
- Compass Cove Myrtle Beach
- Compass Cove
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
As soon as we arrived I was approached in the parking lot when by a homeless person looking for drugs or a ride. Scared my children to death. This was supposed to be a resort but my children and I had to walk in the dark to other buildings to get to the “great” amenities. There were no lighted path ways that connected this “resort”. They told us we could rent DVDs for free but failed to mention that at sun down (5:30 pm) they lock that up for safety and security reasons but that ...once again I could walk in the dark to the other dvd rental stand two buildings over. In the morning after we had breakfast we were planning on hanging in the room because it was so cold and check out wasn’t until 11:00am but some man came to my door and asked when we were leaving?! They waited down stairs and watched me as I packed up the kids and suitcases because they wanted to clean the room so bad. I will never ever ever stay there again and I advise you not to especially if you have children. Room was nice and renovated but I didn’t feel safe, my kids didn’t feel safe and the staff were not friendly at all.