- Fegina Beach
- 1 min walk
- Monterosso Beach
- 11 min walk
- Il brigantino
- 1 min walk
- La barcaccia
- 1 min walk
- La Spezia (QLP-Sarzana-Luni)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Monterosso al Mare
Located in Monterosso al Mare, Raggi Di Sole is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterosso Beach and Vernazza Beach.Visit our Monterosso al Mare travel guide
- Fegina Beach - 1 min walk
- Monterosso Beach - 11 min walk
- Buranco Agriturismo - 3 min drive
- Sanctuary of Nostra Signora di Soviore - 7 min drive
- Vernazza Beach - 31 min drive
- Monterosso Station - 3 min walk
- Il brigantino - 1 min walk
- La barcaccia - 1 min walk
- Mistral - 1 min walk
- Taverna - 1 min walk
- Micky - 1 min walk
About this property
Raggi Di Sole
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per week.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 9 PM and noon (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location of this hotel is FANTASTIC! With that said, location means you are close to the train, and that is exactly what you hear very loudly from your room, as well as the trucks in the early morning for garbage pick up and food deliveries. You are a block from lovely restaurants along the beach and a stone throw away from the train station and main part of town. The hotel room is decently spacious. The bathroom is also quite large compared to other Italian hotels. The shower has a moldy curtain, and the bathroom is quite bare. The two twins beds are very uncomfortable, you can feel the springs in the mattresses, and the pillows are very flat, needing to be folded in half for any comfort. The tiled floor is questionably dirty and there is as many other reviewers have mentioned, no AC. The fan initially provided in the room was broken and we had to notify management to swap for an operable fan. It does get very hot, even visiting in early September. You can keep the window open for some nice ocean breezes but the trade-off is all the train and truck noises from the street below.