- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Teatro Elfo Puccini
- 1 min walk
- Chiesa Ortodossa Russa di San Nicola
- 3 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Silos cafe
- 1 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Milan, ibis Styles Milano Centro is in the city centre and near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Buenos Aires and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Terme Milano and Acquaworld are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Lima Station is 3 minutes by foot and Milan Porta Venezia Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Teatro Elfo Puccini - 1 min walk
- Chiesa Ortodossa Russa di San Nicola - 3 min walk
- Casa-Museo Boschi Di Stefano - 4 min walk
- San Carlo al Lazzaretto - 7 min walk
- Casa Galimberti e casa Guazzoni - 8 min walk
- Lima Station - 3 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 10 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 19 min drive
- Sabatini - 1 min walk
- Silos cafe - 1 min walk
- Panificio di Lorusso - 1 min walk
- Il Bar di Marco - 1 min walk
- Sabbioneda - 2 min walk
About this property
ibis Styles Milano Centro
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Styles Milano Centro Hotel
- ibis Styles Centro Hotel
- ibis Styles Milano Centro
- ibis Styles Centro
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort