- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- 8 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica
- 9 min walk
- Pane e pane
- 1 min walk
- Mise en place
- 1 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Milan's Milan Centre neighbourhood, Hotel Cavour is in the city centre and near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Terme Milano and Acquaworld are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Turati Station is 5 minutes by foot and Montenapoleone Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 8 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 9 min walk
- Teatro alla Scala - 10 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 13 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 16 min walk
- Turati Station - 5 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 20 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 23 min drive
- Ristorante Conte Camillo — 1 min walk
- Pane e pane - 1 min walk
- Mise en place - 1 min walk
- Arcadia Caffe Self Service - 1 min walk
- Camillo Benso - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 39 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Cavour Milan
- Hotel Cavour
- Cavour Milan
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Horrible smelly with bed bags! The room smelled bad and I noticed blood on the sheets and the I saw a few big bed bags on the sheets.