- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology
- 10 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo
- 11 min walk
- Panino Giusto
- 1 min walk
- Felice a Testaccio
- 1 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Milan's Milan Centre neighbourhood, Hotel Ariston is in the city centre and near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazza del Duomo and Cathedral of Milan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Missori Station is 8 minutes by foot and Sant'Ambrogio Station is 9 minutes.
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology - 10 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 11 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 12 min walk
- Palazzo Reale - 12 min walk
- Teatro alla Scala - 14 min walk
- Missori Station - 8 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 14 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 9 min drive
- Quick Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Panino Giusto - 1 min walk
- Felice a Testaccio - 1 min walk
- Fruteiro - 1 min walk
- Pane e Vino - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 18 lb/8 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Ariston Milan
- Hotel Ariston
- Ariston Milan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort